Build Stage Inspections
What you think you’ll be getting for your money may be different from what your builder plans to deliver for the agreed price.
Stage Inspections throughout the building process will help you avoid any complications before it’s too late to deal with them effectively.
Call for a no-obligation quote today.
If we identify problems with your building in our inspection, we can also offer quotes for rectifications, and our licensed tradesmen can carry out those repairs in-house.
Inspections at Varying Stages of Your Build
We can assist you with an inspection at a number of stages during your building process. Below is a summary of these different points of your construction journey.
Our 5 Stages to Inspect Include:
1. Foundation Stage: Immediately after slab pour
2. Frame: When the frame is complete but before internal wall linings
3. Roof: After the roof is on
4. Lock-up: When external windows and doors are installed
5. Handover: A detailed inspection when the building is finished