Property Inspection Report
If you have found a home you love and have signed a contract to make an offer, it is vital to get a property inspection report done before the inspection date on the contract. The inspection window is generally either 14 or 21 days but can be as short as seven days, depending on the contract. Structural defects, signs of termite infestation and other problems could be lurking just out of sight. A thorough pre-purchase property inspection will give you the confidence you need to go through with a transaction that could ultimately be the biggest purchase of your life.
The Importance of an Impartial Pre-Purchase House Inspection
At All Building Inspections, our goal is not just to provide thorough property inspections, but also to be as objective and impartial as possible. We regularly work with buyers, real estate agents, builders and sellers/vendors. Regardless of whether we’re performing a vendor inspection or a buyer inspection, we will always deliver honest reports. We don’t alter our work or turn a blind eye to shoddy workmanship or structural problems to benefit either party, even if that party is our client. Here’s why that impartiality is so important:
- You can trust us. We are professional inspectors, and our chief inspector has 40 years of experience as a registered builder in Queensland and New South Wales. We call things as we see them and provide the unvarnished truth in our reports, simply because we know it’s the right thing to do and have been in the industry for long enough to understand its importance.
- You don’t need to get a separate timber pest inspector. Building and pest inspections can be expensive—especially when you need to hire different teams to carry out building inspections, pest inspections and (if applicable) pool inspections. All Building Inspections, as our company name implies, carries out all these inspections as one and delivers the same level of objective reporting for each.
- You can buy with confidence. The last thing you want is to buy a home only to find that it has a costly problem that is now your responsibility. Maybe the second-to-last thing you want is to be in the buying process and have that fear in the back of your mind that the house might have an unseen issue. We eliminate both concerns and enable you to buy with complete confidence.
Benefits of Working With Us
We’ve already mentioned some of the top benefits you’ll experience from hiring us for your pre-purchase house inspection. Our 40 years of industry experience and holistic inspections are two things our customers love. Here are a few others:
- Our urgent services. If you need a buyer inspection or vendor inspection urgently, let us know. While we can’t guarantee same-day service, we will try to fit you in as soon as we possibly can.
- Our clear reports. When we deliver a property inspection report, you won’t have to have us translate it for you. Our reports are clear, concise and written in plain English, without any super technical construction industry jargon.
- Our repair services. If you are inspecting a property you already own, our history in the building industry qualifies us to provide repairs and other rectifications for you. If we find any faults during our inspection, we can provide quotes for what we would charge to fix them.
Why Trust Us with your Pre-Purchase Property Inspection
Between our decades of industry experience, our commitment to impartiality and our versatility as both inspectors and builders, you can count on us to provide a property inspection report you can genuinely trust. Contact us today to schedule your inspection.